DVD BURNER

JAMSARNNIE 23:39 04 Jul 04

Hi, can anyone tell me which is the best DVD burner software for mpeg files I've heard of Nero and Easy CD Creator from Adaaptec, there are some cheaper versions on the market, I would be grateful if anyone had an opinion on the best to buy, cheap or well known brands?

TomJerry 11:26 05 Jul 04

If you alreay have files prepared in mpeg format, you could try Sonic MyDVD for DVD (or vcd) production. It is very easy to produce excellent menu. Dynamic and multilayer menus can be generated with a few button clicks. You can import movie in mpeg format or, import content on dvd discs, also generat great slide show from still images. I am impressed with this package.

JAMSARNNIE 21:26 05 Jul 04

Thanks for you reply TomJerry Ii this the same programme that came with this months PC Avisor? If it is I have trtied usng it but to no avail, mind, I must point out that I am a complete novice at this sort of thing, I have tried following the tutorial but couldn't figure it out. I've tried Modify or create a video cd and I've tried record direct to VCD but neither of them work, do I need to purchase any additional software or something?.
I would be glad of any help you or someone else could give me.
In frustration.
JAMSARNNIE

TomJerry 23:55 05 Jul 04

Yes it is the same program, but NOT the same, the free one with Pc Advisor only has CD function. You need full version for DVD creation.

I am not sure why you cannot get it work. I used (full version which come with my DVD writer) and find very easy to use.

Alternatively, you could try Nero Vision Express which you can download a timelimited full version to try it out first click here. Better to download all 3 packages and install them all and try out.

By the way, what program do you use to generate your MPEG files? You need a proper video editor or coding program to generate standard MPEG files for your dvd procution.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…