Duplex colour printing

Windsoar 21:52 29 Jan 10

I am interested in buying a new duplex colour printer for reasonably heavy home use. Our requirements include the need to print on both sides of good quality paper, but the really hard bit is that we want the two sides to reliably line up with each other as we print things that need cutting and we don't want to find that we have cut off part of the back. Most printers we have had in the past tend to pull the paper slightly to one side - not a great deal but enough that if you have lines running straight down the page they start in the same place but are 1-2mm apart at the bottom.
In the past I've always had a single sided printer and manually turned the paper - would forum members recommend a duplex printer or manual turning? Ideally I want to pay under £250, but the running cost are a key factor - and the Dell we used to have proved really expensive to run.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…