Dont buy from savastore.com - SLOW DELIVERY

samo123_uk 11:22 10 Jan 03
  samo123_uk 11:22 10 Jan 03

On the 6/1/03 I ordered 256MB DDR ram from click here but my order seems to be taking forver to be delviered with the ETA now being set back to 13/1/03. The origanal was 8/1/03.Becuase of this long wait I am going to cancle my order.
Does any one know any other good site that has RAM for sale (the one I bought was for #48.99) and that can take Switch?
I don't know why the order takes so long, it took two days to get a credit check FFS, I have plenty in the bank!
I don't know if any body else has had any problems with them ion the past but they have allways been slow with my orders.Probably why there stuff is cheap.
If you know any where that has 256 DDR RAM (PC2100) for around that price and delviered tomorow could you please reply,

€dstow 11:24 10 Jan 03

The hierarchy here take a very dim view of posts with "Don't buy from" titles.

If you want a reasoned response, you will be best re-wording and sending again.

Expect this to be removed for legal reasons.

€d

€dstow 11:26 10 Jan 03

BTW click here is THE place to buy memory.

€d

hoverman 11:36 10 Jan 03

Yet further proof that the Site policy is not conspicuous enough and in the wrong place. samo123_uk, suggest you have a good read of the policy.

leo49 11:42 10 Jan 03

ditto the above posts - but also;

ordered 6/01/03,taking FOREVER to arrive??

What date is it today?

PC Advisor. 11:55 10 Jan 03

samo123_uk,

We don't accept 'Don't buy' threads. Could you possibly post again - perhaps along the lines of:
'Savastore.com: Delivery problems'.

Thanks

Guy (Online Ed)

PC Advisor. 15:58 10 Jan 03

We're locking this thread as an example of how not to name a thread title.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…