Do I stand here or over there?

Maelstrom 11:27 02 Mar 04

Recently bought a PC and ive had a problem with the HD not being recognised, one of the fans wont work properly as it sucks off power from the HD causing that to crash as well and the graphics card has given me problems to no end click here

So

Where do I stand, after reading this click here

'Claims for damage, non-functionality and mis-shipping must be made within 48 Hours of receipt either in writing, or via click here After this date, replacements will not be offered. '

I did contact them to report the faulty HD but obviously chose to take their advice rather than request a replacement, will this mean I am no longer valid for a refund? I have yet to ask them to replace any specific parts or the PC itself as I wanted to be fully aware of any situation that may arise. Any help is appreciated.

medicine hat 13:55 02 Mar 04

Their Terms and Conditions also state "For goods that are found to be faulty within 28 days see the return procedure.

Returns Procedure

Products that are found to be faulty within 14 days of delivery can be returned for a FREE replacement..."

medicine hat 13:55 02 Mar 04

Their Terms and Conditions also state "For goods that are found to be faulty within 28 days see the return procedure.

Returns Procedure

Products that are found to be faulty within 14 days of delivery can be returned for a FREE replacement..."

medicine hat 14:02 02 Mar 04

On their home page, click Customer Services, then Request Return and fill in the form to get an RMA.

Or you may wish to speak to them further on 08456 444 351.

medicine hat 14:02 02 Mar 04

On their home page, click Customer Services, then Request Return and fill in the form to get an RMA.

Or you may wish to speak to them further on 08456 444 351.

Maelstrom 22:14 02 Mar 04

Cheers Medicine Hat, much obliged.

Maelstrom 22:14 02 Mar 04

Cheers Medicine Hat, much obliged.

David-235429 22:54 04 Mar 04

With any situation like this your local Trading Standards Dept can always offer advice. Suppliers of goods and services can sometimes put all sorts of terms and conditions in the contract for the sale of those goods or services but are they "reasonable"? The Unfair Contract Terms Act can sometimes be used to pursue civil court proceedings against a suppliers of goods or services where the terms or conditions are clearly unfair.

David-235429 22:54 04 Mar 04

With any situation like this your local Trading Standards Dept can always offer advice. Suppliers of goods and services can sometimes put all sorts of terms and conditions in the contract for the sale of those goods or services but are they "reasonable"? The Unfair Contract Terms Act can sometimes be used to pursue civil court proceedings against a suppliers of goods or services where the terms or conditions are clearly unfair.

rickf 08:05 05 Mar 04

They have a presence on the forum. The MD posted a thread recently. Have a look. Perhaps he could help resolve your probs.

rickf 08:05 05 Mar 04

They have a presence on the forum. The MD posted a thread recently. Have a look. Perhaps he could help resolve your probs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…