disconnecting from Tiscali BB

antoni34 22:36 12 Apr 04

Been with them from May 2003 - how much notice do I have 2 give them 2 quit ??

Forum Editor 23:37 12 Apr 04

is for 12 months - starting at the moment you clicked the 'I accept' button on the sign-up page - and after that has expired you must give one month's notice of your intention to terminate.

Give them the notice by email, and keep a copy of it. Make sure you have made arrangements for a new ISP prior to the termination date - Tiscali will simply disconnect you without warning.

spuds 19:56 13 Apr 04

Also make sure about your d/d or credit card payments. Tiscali have a tendency to request further payments via poor administration practises, after cancellation.

Would also suggest that you send recorded duplicate copy of cancellation via snailmail as back-up.

GraemeC 12:40 21 Jun 04

I agree with Spuds comments.

Make sure you keep copies of any correspondence and be prepared to complain to ofcom in order to get a cease date so that you can use a different broadband provider.

Look out for Tiscali trying to charge you after they stop providing the service.

And be prepared for a complete lack of response to any emails you send them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…