Disabled postings

Benid 01:04 30 Aug 05

I wished to check my postings but the elevant radio button indicates that it is apparently disabled. There was a similar question asked on this topic earlier today and one respondent said to check the archives/help room. I posted the question "Why are my postings disabled?" The response was that there was nothing in the help room relevant to my query. I cannot believe that a claim for over a million postings not one relates to PCA disabling postings. Any thoughts? Bengo

crx1600 01:13 30 Aug 05

when searching, it's often best to use just one keyword, eg "postings" click here

Monument 07:04 30 Aug 05

The search engine is basic. It is a search facility looking to match the search word or words against the titles of previous threads. It is not a question and answer session like "ask jeeves".

You would only have got a hit if the Thread Title of a previous posting had contained each and every word in your search sentence.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…