Dino PC - Advice anyone?

Testerupper 15:26 09 Jul 09

I have been looking into Dino Pc as their prices etc look pretty good. Has anyone had dealings with them?
After some checks at Companies House and a read of what others have said I'm a bit concerned as apparently they used to be called something like Golden Electronics who went bust after 2 years.

According to the company records Dino PC was only set up in 2007 (when Golden Electronics went bust) and they are about to be struck off (whatever that means) for not filing any accounts since they started trading.

It doesn't feel like this company is here for the long term - does anyone know differently?

The Kestrel 16:51 09 Jul 09

Do a search in this Forum for Dino PC and you will get a number of threads relating to this company.

birdface 20:20 09 Jul 09

Try e-buyer we know that they are reliable.Some good and some bad reviews about Dino Pc.

The Kestrel 17:23 10 Jul 09

I have bought a desktop and laptop from Ebuyer and would recommend them. They have Zoostorm desktops at good prices.

If you prefer to configure your own PC then I would recommend Cougar Extreme click here from whom I bought my present desktop. They have been well reviewed on this forum, are very knowledgeable and will happily discuss your requirements and make recommendations if you 'phone them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…