Diliema

the kopite 07:15 28 Aug 06

Hi Guys its Kopite the pensonier here by not eating for three months I managed to save £200 for a new tft monitor but now I have a dilema do I buy the new monitor or clothes that fit me ? Kopite

STREETWORK 07:21 28 Aug 06

Buy the cloths, or become a vagrant nude surfer...

the kopite 07:43 28 Aug 06

Dont you mean become a thin bald toothless vagrant nude vagrant surfer streetwise lol the thin Kopite

Stuartli 08:56 28 Aug 06

Buy a 19in TFT for under £150 and using the saving for clothes...:-)

click here

Forum Editor 10:07 28 Aug 06

It's a no brainer isn't it? Get the monitor.

namtas 10:11 28 Aug 06

If you just continue not eating for a further six months you will solve both problems as you wont need either.

SG Atlantis® 10:20 28 Aug 06

rofl

definately the monitor.

The Old Mod 11:23 28 Aug 06

I would buy the monitor, that way you could use the pc and order some new clothes online without going out in the nude and getting arrested!

johndere 12:36 28 Aug 06

Clothes will keep you warm in the winter a TFT will not. may be buy a CRT monitor and get the warmth from that instead;-)

spuds 14:01 28 Aug 06

Don't buy either. Go outside in the nude and HMP service will provide clothing,the monitor, plus board and lodgings for free :O)

the kopite 15:24 28 Aug 06

The old mod a good idea I could always lie in bed with the monitor on my head lol Spuds its broadband I want not broad stripes lol FE no brainer for you but for me a life or death decision lol The old cold Kopite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…