bremner 11:14 14 May 05

I want to buy a Panasonic DVD recorder with HDD and have found the best price from click here

Has anyone any experiences with this company.

SEASHANTY 12:34 14 May 05

Just purchased the Panasonic DVD Player S27 MultiRegion chipped from them. Ordered last Sunday afternoon on the net. Confirmation of order by email within the hour. Monday they sent another email saying "scheduling delivery" by City Link.
I asked them on Tuesday to advise me of consignment No. which they did not do. City Link left me a note at 1100 a.m. Wednesday saying they had tried to deliver - nobody in - needed to be signed for so would deliver again next day. (I went out at 1030 on Wednesday because DD had not advised it had been shipped). Waited in Thursday and City Link delivered item at 1125 a.m. It's fine and the region 1 DVD's play well on this chipped player. I purchased this because only the Panasonic PLAYERS will also play the DVD-RAM discs I make on the Panasonic & JVC DVD recorders I have. Digital Direct have a very good feedback on the Pricerunner website. I still wish they had actually told me the day it was shipped though.

bremner 12:41 14 May 05

Thanks for that - I have now seen the feedback on Pricerunner too.

I will place the order.

SEASHANTY 12:48 14 May 05

That's a pretty good price for an 80GB hard disk DVD recorder. £273-45 plus £9-99 carriage. My DMR-E85 also has just the 80GB HDD and that cost me £420 around 18 months ago from Digital-Point Birmingham. Being a later model the DMR-EH50 should have some improvements on mine. A bargain not to be missed and its also multiregion chipped.

SEASHANTY 12:57 14 May 05

Some DVD recorder info on various models on the Avland website
click here

bremner 17:34 18 May 05

This item was delivered on Tuesday having ordered on Saturday.

The Player was £125 cheaper than the Panasonic shop in the local high street and the cheapest could find on the net. are certainly worth a look when buying equipment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…