Digital Video Editing

mattswebsolutions.co.uk 16:51 22 Aug 04

I have just bought a Video Capture Card which will allow me to take video from my anologue Camcorder and upload it to my PC. I am now looking for some software which will allow me to edit the video and add special effects. Does anybody have any recommendations on what the best software is to use for this job? Thanks

Matt

pj123 17:19 22 Aug 04

Well, Pinnacle Studio 9 comes to mind first, but I found it had sound sync problems. I now use Sonic MyDVD which is pretty good and doesn't have any sync problems. For Pinnacle click here

and for Sonic MyDVD click here

961 18:13 23 Aug 04

If you use Windows XP try downloading Microsoft's Movie Maker. It's free and very easy to use and will give you an idea of the things to look for when you are ready to buy. You may find it has all you need.I use Ulead VideoStudio 7 but all these packages are slightly different. Often you will be able to download a trial version for 7 or 15 days to see if your choice is a good one

961 18:14 23 Aug 04

If you use Windows XP try downloading Microsoft's Movie Maker. It's free and very easy to use and will give you an idea of the things to look for when you are ready to buy. You may find it has all you need.I use Ulead VideoStudio 7 but all these packages are slightly different. Often you will be able to download a trial version for 7 or 15 days to see if your choice is a good one

BLH 11:28 24 Aug 04

Also UleadStudio 8 you can download the trial version to try it. click here I use it it's a good little program. BLH

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…