Digital Video

BDB 09:58 30 Jan 05

Thinking about getting either Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus or U-Lead Studio 8. Any advice would be appreciated, including other alternatives of course.

MichelleC 10:47 30 Jan 05

I've never heard of any probs with Ulead, but have with Pinnacle.

pj123 11:42 30 Jan 05

Only snag I found with Pinnacle was the sound sync was out by about 2 seconds. I now use Sonic MyDVD and no problems at all. Can't comment on ulead as I have not used it.

TomJerry 12:06 30 Jan 05

if you look any PC mag. for video editing software review, you will find Ulead VideoStudio alway come on top of the list in low cost world until recently

Adobe Premier is the king in Pro world.

Adobe recently pushed out Adobe Premier Element as a low cost cut down version of Premier and now it push Ulead Videostudio down to 2nd place.

For functions and features, go for Adobe Premier Element

For easy of use, go for Ulead Videostudio

By the way Ulead is bigger than Pinncle in video and photo editing world

lightfeet 23:53 31 Jan 05

I've recently been trying Pinnacle Studio 9 SE & have found it easy to use & very stable. I've heard that the problems encountered in earlier versions have been ironed out in Studio 9. I am so impressed with it that I'm considering upgrading to the full version.
If you want to try Ulead Video Studio 8 you can download a 30 day trial from click here (It's 138MB so you will need to be on Broadband!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…