Digital SLR Cameras - Best place to buy

ajm 23:46 24 Nov 03

Someone in Africa wants a high range SLR Digital camera and I was wondering where the best place to buy in the UK

sil_ver 23:57 24 Nov 03

but I've had good service from this place click here

Stuartli 09:27 25 Nov 03

As well as that link there's click here and, of course, Jessops, click here

Stuartli 09:31 25 Nov 03

At the first link you'll find the Minolta Dimage Z1 SLR type digital camera, with 10x optical zoom, for £270; it's the equivalent of a 38-380mm zoom on a 35mm film camera.

anchor 09:51 25 Nov 03

Remember, Jessops will price match any UK sourced web price, if the web supplier has it in stock. That way you get to see and handle the camera first.

If you would like some advice as to what models to look at, post again giving some idea of their requirements, and price range.

Wilham 12:54 25 Nov 03

The Minolta Z1 is not a single lens reflex. The shape is a look alike, that's all. click here

mikef. 14:35 25 Nov 03

I use internetcameras myself a lot BUT for a digital SLR I would personally use Jessops as I think they have a much better range plus they would be a lot more helpful for a purchase like this.

ajm 15:23 25 Nov 03

Many thanks for all your kind remarks and help. i have contacted jesspos, internetcameras and have asked to quote me their prices. Once again, Thanks a lot!!!

Hoseman 16:41 25 Nov 03

Try pricerunner and it will compare prices across a host of companies. As someone has already mentioned Jessops will match the price and that is how I managed to get mine for considerbaly less than advertised in the shop.

anchor 08:49 26 Nov 03

This is the UK web supplier whom Jessops price matched my purchase in the summer; saved nearly £100.

click here

byfordr 09:16 26 Nov 03

They are very good, used them a few times. Always quick delivery

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…