. Any Good

paddy75 15:59 24 Apr 05

Has anyone heard of the above company as i am thinking of buying the Panasonic DMRE95 dvd hard disc recorder from them.Paddy

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:44 24 Apr 05

Google is your here

Have bought a DVD recorder and plasma TV from them in the last 7 months, delivery was on time on both occasions. Have not had any problem with items bought so can’t comment on after sales?

shaduf 19:56 24 Apr 05

Ordered a Panasonic Home Cinema System from them before Christmas. Cheapest place I could find and arrived on time via their own transport. Two helpful deliverymen.
Never had to use their backup, so can't comment on that.

joe95 23:22 24 Apr 05

I bought a tele and dvd recorder just after christmas, excellent service and very helpful delivery men.

smoothcue 11:28 25 Apr 05

I bought a JVC tv & dvd recorder at the end of last year, great service all round along with the best price I found on the net.

paddy75 16:49 25 Apr 05

Thanks for all your replies but guess what,they don't deliver to N.Ireland.Paddy

SEASHANTY 17:11 28 Apr 05

Purchased my Panasonic Multiregion DMR-E85 from them about a year ago. Arrived by "city-link" carrier at 2 p.m. the next day. Best service I ever received.

shaduf 20:19 29 Apr 05

Ordered a Panasonic DMR-EH50 at 3.00pm yesterday and it arrived at 10.15 this morning. VERY pleased with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…