Digital Freeview TV Card

RobG126 11:58 26 Jun 03

I am considering buying the Hauppauge Win TV Nova-T pci card. Does anyone know if this is a good tv card?Is it full screen?Any other recommendations would be welcomed. Thanks.

Stuartli 14:46 26 Jun 03

Hauppauge produces a wide range of first class PC TV cards and provides excellent backup.

For full details of its products, including cards, and the means to update to Windows XP if necessary, plus technical specifications, go to:

click here

ton 15:22 26 Jun 03

I have the cheapest Hauppauge, WinTV GO. It is excellent, a really good picture that can be any size you want, from a tiny picture in the corner to full screen.

Recently bought this card for transferring video clips from my analogue video camera (Panasonic vx21)to my pc. Easy to set up, captures clips well and easy to use. Note - if got a lot of footage, you will need a reasonable amount of space on Hard drive as saves uncompresed. I've then used TMPEG to compress and play on VCD.
TV function dead simple - captures both terrestial and Digital cabel (if already installed at home). Fully scaleable and can record off TV straught to Hard Drive. Not bad for £40 odd quid off Ebay!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…