Digital Cameras on ebay

Aristocatman 22:09 24 May 04

Be aware before you buy any digital cameras on ebay that is is always worth looking for the same camera on sites in this country. I recently looked at a Fuji camera from a US site that was a refurbished camera not a problem as it carried manufacturers gurantee, but you could actually buy the latest version cheaper from sites listed on Dealtime. Sites in Germany selling Yakumo cameras were more expensive than Amazon especially when you added the postage. Amazon were selling the next model up(4Mp) in the range for the same price as the German site was selling the 3Mp model, Amazon postage price was free. Same applies if you are bidding see what price you can get it from UK sources you may be surprised!

spuds 10:22 25 May 04

Like all auctions, it is best to go into these things prepared with the facts.What may begin as a bargain can well end up a disaster.A Google or Jeeves search can usually assist here, and make life easier

€dstowe 11:11 25 May 04

Auction fever is a very common affliction, especially on sites like ebay. It even affects the "old hands" at auctions.

Austion fever shows itself as an uncontrolled bidding for any item without consideration of its true value such that in the end, the buyer is spending more money on the bid item than they would have if they had bought it new.

g0slp 11:51 25 May 04

How true, €dstowe

pat-212841 10:24 27 May 04

I swear if someone put a £1 coin on ebay someone would bid £2 for it ,i have seen a digital camera and dvd both 2nd hand and they are more expensive than buying new and they got sold !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…