Digital camera prints

Any recommendations as to where to get snaps printed.

Guess what I got from Santa :-)

alB 21:06 25 Dec 03

Have a look at Jessops, download the pixology software and get ten free prints, click here ...alB

Sheila-214876 22:47 25 Dec 03

Yes, Jessops will print them for you but why not print them yourself. Get some Instant Dry Glossy Photo paper from click here and experiment. If you don't have a programme that will print images like MS Publisher, Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop download the free Irfanview from click here and try that. Once you get in to it you will find it is addictive.

The Iceman 22:50 25 Dec 03

Try Photobox. Excellent prints and excellent customer service.

click here

Steve Mat 22:54 25 Dec 03

I did a bit of research earlier in the year and Bonus Print came out cheapest. I've also used them and the photos were great (very prompt too). Which? didn't rate them very highly in their survey but I say the proof is in the pudding, so it's Bonus Print for me.

bfoc 23:25 25 Dec 03

Jessops actually use software from a company called Pixology, as do many others click here.

Each of these companies will have different prices and offers. It can be worth checking them out to see which is best for what you want.

And yes you can get free photos from Jessops and then from Dabs and then...

fitfella29 02:25 26 Dec 03

photobox is much better than jessops.

Stuartli 13:18 26 Dec 03

The Iceman recommends photobox - if my memory serves me correctly this was the company voted Number One in a PCPro review of various online printing labs, another being bonusprint.

Certainly the cost is about half of what I pay at pixology.com but I've not had a chance to use photobox yet.

anchor 17:28 26 Dec 03

Whist I have not used them personally, a friend recently had some digital prints done by BonusPrint; very good results.

click here

Cheers chaps

I will give photobox a whirl 1st I think.

ajm 22:30 26 Dec 03

i have used BonusPrint on a few occassions and wa svery impressed with the level of quality and service. Will use them again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…