difficulties with Multivision computers

hezza1 09:57 15 Jan 03
  hezza1 09:57 15 Jan 03

bought a brand new pc from multivision afew days agao, paid for extra ram but wasn't installed. trying to get them to come and install it but they just give the run around......recommnended by this magazine for their warranty but it don't think its gonna be worth the paper its printed on. anybody had similar experiences ? if so , any ideas who to call (and by pass the annoying recorded msg's)or how to resolve? thks

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:16 15 Jan 03

You really need to be a bit more explicit. Have they offered to send you new ram or an engineer? How many times have you spoken to them? etc., etc.

G

hezza1 10:23 15 Jan 03

contacted them day after it arrived(monday) , they told me that someone (engineer i guess) would call same day or the next day. nobody did, called them this morning, they say someone will call before end of the week.......but warranty sayd engineers normally visit within two days of being notified. not impressed so far.

=Dom= 14:48 15 Jan 03

from experience with certain other companies with a week seems quite good.
most companies these days will use 3rd party enginners to do visits, my reckoning is that if you had a part needed replacing you probably could get a call out in a couple of days. adding a new part will probably involve shipping a new part to an engineer or perhaps even to you which will extend things by a day or so.
Although its fair to say that they have screwed up in the first place and you were misinformed by whoever told you youd geta call same day or the next. This service ain't really all that bad.

Im going to be in the market myself soon and might be looking at Multivision, how is the machine itself?

hezza1 14:57 15 Jan 03

dom,
thanks for your opinion. machine is fine, decent enuff spec for reasonable price, shopped around for a good while and i think they do offer a pretty good deal but service is always just as important in my view and the jury is out on that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…