Desk Top Publishing

mbp 16:28 10 Apr 05

The latest offer desk top publishing at an unbelievable price is here. It completely overshadows MS Publisher 2003. It is Serif's PagePlus 9. It looks impressive.See click here

pj123 17:39 10 Apr 05

Yes, I believe you. I have all of Serif software. But I still find MS Publisher much easier to use. The only snag I find with MS Pub is you can only save it as a .pub file.

Pesala 22:27 10 Apr 05

click here for your other post on this in the Web Design which was apparently posted twice there in error. Better check those two as resolved as it is more appropriate in this forum.

Page Plus 10 is excellent value at £99, but the free version, Page Plus SE is even better value if your needs are basic. Once you have tried it, you will almost certainly want to upgrade.

I have been urging Serif since 26th March 2004 to upgrade their free software offering, as outdated Page Plus 5 was not good advertising for their latest products. They updated their free website at click here on Valentines Day, 14/2/2005.

Diemmess 09:06 11 Apr 05

If you have ever dealt with Serif, you may qualify for a hefty discount. I was seduced with a £49.99 inclusive charge and a USB 1 hub "thown in"!

mbp 09:15 11 Apr 05

Thanks everyone. I am a fan of Serif's. I think that you really get good value for money, especially if you start off with their Free version, they are bound to come and pester you to upgrade at unbelievable attractive prices. I have just received an offer of PagePlus9 with the Professional Printing Pack thrown in for £9.95 That is why I got so excited. But I have Page Plus 8 already and so I will wait till there are such big improvements that I have to upgrade.

pj123 15:52 11 Apr 05

Again I agree with you. I have the full set of Serif software (including Webdesign). Because I am an idiot I always fall for the phone calls offering me all sorts of things for £9.99 with free CDs thrown in I always say yes. I think I have still got version 3 which was on floppies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…