Dell and WMD

bremner 12:27 14 Feb 04

Just been on the Dell site as I am thinking of buying a laptop from them.

I started to fill in the order form and came across this classic question which I had to share with you:

"Q4. Will the product(s) be used in connection with weapons of mass destruction, i.e. nuclear applications, missile technology, or chemical or biological weapons purposes?"

Of course any terrorist or tin pot dictatorship thinking of buying a Dell laptop would of course answer yes.

wags 12:53 14 Feb 04

I suppose that means Dell nolonger includes missile guidance systems in their list of 'optional extras'.......:P

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:26 14 Feb 04

Two words.........compensation claims. When moving forward alwayds leave troops to guard your rear.

G

This just shows that Dell is really a cover for the CIA/FBI and this is in fact a cunning plot to capture subversives at while they are off guard and at their weakest, i.e. while they have their credit cards out.

It might seem clumsy and obvious but that is the beauty of it, they will never suspect a thing until its too late.

Just out of interest what happens if you answer yes to the question ? :-)

whatsupdoc 20:54 14 Feb 04

like the woman who said she had a bomb in her bag.

Valve_driven_dave 12:13 15 Feb 04

A friend (no, really) ordered a dell from a dell stand at a show and the salesman conveniently ticked yes (this friend is nordic blond, not swarthy dark skinned). He had lots of interesting phone calls and a refusal to complete the order!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…