DELL Service - Excellent

Input Overload 16:17 09 Oct 09

I ordered a Dell Inspiron desk PC on Sunday 4th Oct, that I had built via the website to my own spec (A bit of a beast). I was given a date of delivery of the 16th of Oct or before. Every day I was mailed to tell me the progress.

I received a phone call on Tuesday asking if Thursday the 8th of Oct would be OK to deliver (YES), so I booked a morning appointment. It was delivered on that morning & I am extremely pleased not only with the PC but with DELL service. Well done DELL!

spuds 18:13 09 Oct 09

I think that may find that the delivery arrangement call was from the courier company (Western Webb?)and not actually Dell.

Input Overload 19:44 09 Oct 09

I think DELL probably made the PC in the first place in double quick time though, unless Western Webb have branched out lately into building fake PC with DELL on the front.

It's a well made that PC worked straight out of the box with full documentation & driver disc(s). Still good service, too many people in this country complain about bad service & don't praise good. Why water it down spuds?

spuds 19:53 10 Oct 09

You seem to have misunderstood what I was saying. Dell would have made the pc, and you have rightly (in your case) gave them praise for their quick build. The courier Dell usually use (Western Webb?) arrange the delivery, and from my own experiences over a number of years,buying Dell products, this courier as always been first class in making deliveries as arranged.

So I was not watering down the event, just giving further praise were necessary.

Input Overload 18:40 12 Oct 09

Ok spuds, sorry!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…