//some 3rd party need geo

dell insperon 6000 1.3 ghz celeron M processor

ravinmad 17:58 27 May 05

Can anybody give some advice.
I currently have a 3.02ghz intel P4 processor in my home machine and now have the need for a laptop.
Dell has an offer for a 1.3 ghz celeron M processor with 1024 meg ram.
It looks good but I'm sure it will run slower than what I have.
My question is how slow it will in comparison to my home pc and is it a poor cousin to the pentium / celeron processor ??

any input would be appreciated

Dan the Doctus 18:35 27 May 05

It'll certainly be slower than your P4 3.02GHz, but plenty fast enough for most purposes. For browsing and using MS Office etc you'll probably notice little or no difference. It depends on what you wish to use it for. As for being a poor cousin to P4s it's actually the other way round - Pentium Ms are much quicker than their P4 equivalents.

Diodorus Siculus 21:29 28 May 05

click here
HotUKDeals :: Promotional codes, discount codes and forums :: UK deals, discount codes, vouchers, bargains and forum

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:57 28 May 05

I have just set one of these up and they are a really impressive piece of kit. I think they are down to £491 incl. printer, scanner, copier and a free bag. You will not notice the difference for nearly all applications. The wide screen is well cool as well.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…