dell factory outlet on ebay

Kevin D. 19:18 30 Oct 05

I just bought a dell Inspiron 9300 for half of what it would have cost if I'd ordered it direct from Dell. It comes with the normal warranty. I think that the prices are pretty good if a Dell is what you're after. You can judge for yourself at click here

Al94 19:55 30 Oct 05

As far as I can see this laptop is available from Dell with double the memory at £899 including delivery. You have paid around £650 including delivery for a returned item with cosmetic damage. probably fair enough but a long way from half price. click here

Kevin D. 21:38 30 Oct 05

Hi there AL94, I take your points. However, the £650 is without VAT which then brings the price up to £1041. The laptop I bid for also has the 7,200 upgrade on the hard drive which would cost £50 and it has the 8x +/-RW upgrade which would cost £50. It also has the 9 cell battery instead of the 6. Ignoring the battery it would still make it £1,141. So it's bad maths from me to talk about half price (£575 would be half price). But it's still £500 less than "new" with a warranty which seems like a good deal to me.

Kevin D. 22:14 30 Oct 05

My last post should read "the £899 is without VAT..."...

Al94 10:59 31 Oct 05

£899 includes VAT & Delivery

Kevin D. 05:14 01 Nov 05

Making Mistakes

This is the story of Emily Drake
who was very afraid to make a mistake,
so she never did anything different or new;
she only did things that she knew how to do.
That's how she lived her whole life long
carefully never doing anything wrong.
And when she turned ninety (or perhaps ninety one)
she listed the things that she'd never done,
then she sighed and she gave her head a small shake,
saying "What do you know? I made a mistake."

© Joe Thompson

vinnyT 10:19 01 Nov 05

Kevin D. if you're happy with the buy, that's all that matters.

There will always be a better bargain somewhere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…