Dell extended warranty, not

Bike-it 12:50 10 Oct 10

I bought three laptops from Dell last year and took out an extended warranty on one of the laptops, well for some reason Dell put the warranty on the wrong laptop, so two months later several emails and phone calls Dell have yet to transfer the warranty on the correct laptop, all they seem to do is offer to get someone to call me back but this never happens, what should i do next?

spuds 13:05 10 Oct 10

I use to deal with Dell on a regular basis, but for some reason their customer service seems to have reduced some what. What makes me more annoyed, is the fact that the person that you contact seems to be unable to deal with the matter direct, and it becomes a case of musical chairs, which cannot be good for a company's reputation, and especially for a company like Dell.

There are a number of possible solutions, like sending a registered letter to the CEO or company secretary, and ask them to perhaps resolve the problem. I would suggest though, that you contact Consumer Direct click here who would perhaps provide a more easier solution!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…