Dell ..........Exellent service

I must congratulate Dell computers for first class service from their outlet site I ordered a dimension 2400 on 18th March and recieved order aknowlegment next day two days later i was E mailed by them telling me my system had failed testing and they sent me another order with a far higher spec 3 days later arrived at door an what a great machine P4 2.66 gig chip ,40 gig HD
DVD rom and Seperate 48xCDRW 256DDr ram, Floppy drive, Os software, speakers, Keyboard, mouse, and all only £212 inc delivery ...me over the moon

byfordr 15:25 02 Apr 04

They can be hit and miss. Either very good or spectacularly bad! I tend to find the Irish office a lot better.

R

arricarry 22:30 02 Apr 04

Very nice, at least they tested yours, unlike some I could mention.

Forum Editor 22:51 02 Apr 04

to a client of mine recently. She had a very simliar experience, and has been mightily impressed with Dell's service so far. She's delighted with the computer, and delighted with me for recommending it!

Chronos 08:42 03 Apr 04

FE, why did you not recommend a time or tiny.

:-)

MisterPaul 13:03 03 Apr 04

press about Dell. They don't seem to have gained the best reputation.
Paul

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…