dell dimension

jeeves331 11:29 18 Apr 06

Im thinking of buying a Dimension 3100 with a intel processor4 id like your advice please. It will generally be used for some office work, some music & film burning & maybe a little gaming. Ive been quoted £399 from Dell, your comments will be appreceiated, Ta Dave

rmcqua 11:38 18 Apr 06

The ad. I looked at didn't specify the graphics, so I can't realy comment on the film burning and replay capabilites, nor modern graphics-demanding games. Otherwise, I think it will do what you want and seems a really good deal.

rmcqua 11:38 18 Apr 06

The ad. I looked at didn't specify the graphics, so I can't realy comment on the film burning and replay capabilites, nor modern graphics-demanding games. Otherwise, I think it will do what you want and seems a really good deal.

Totally-braindead 11:54 18 Apr 06

I take its the second one you are considering click here only problem I can see is it appears to be integrated graphics and therefore you're stuck with what you get. Unless someone else can see more in the specification than I can see?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…