Dell Computers no reply to e-mails

fullyfitted 20:09 10 Oct 03

I have now e-mailed Dell three times since the third of October and I am still waiting for a reply( apart from the Automated Acknowledgement)
All I want to know is, how can I buy a system on line that does not include a monitor.
I quess I will go elsewere cos if Dell cannot be bothered to reply to a pre sales enquiry I dread to think what their after sales sevice is like.
Has any one else had problem? and any suggestions on how I can stir either Dell into action or recommendations on another suppler would be appreciated

skinny 20:50 11 Oct 03

Unfortunately Dell are none too clever with their responses.
If you particularly want a Dell machine and no monitor, you could try click here
They supply new and refurbished PCs from many manufacturers, including Dell, and have some pretty good machines at good prices.
I don't have any experience of buying from them but colleagues of mine do and they seem OK.
If you are worried about buying refurbs, you still get the same warranty as a new Dell PC.
Maybe worth a look if Dell can't be arsed with supplying you direct.

Brundy 21:01 11 Oct 03

I had the same problem..phoned instead... this can still prove to be longwinded but you're more likely to get what you want.... Dell's Tech support is however pretty good (even when you have to speak to someone in India)
Goog Luck!!

The Spires 21:45 11 Oct 03

If someone couldn't be bothered to reply to an email when I wished to buy from them I would have consider what kind of response I would get if I had a problem.

johnnyrocker 17:58 12 Oct 03

have a look at click here pretty good.

cheers.

johnny

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:44 12 Oct 03

click here is the site for their reply telephone service.....worth a try.

G

fullyfitted 19:45 12 Oct 03

Many thanks for the advice I guess I felt like having a whinge.
I know that Evesham monitor these pages and I half hoped that Dell might do the same.
Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…