Dell 2330dn Printer Questions

cactusjack 13:02 04 Aug 09

Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase the Dell 2330dn printer, click here

I have some questions which the Dell sales team could not answer online, and they said they would get back to me.

I wonder if anyone here has any knowledge regarding the following:

1)Is it likely that the printer driver for the 2330dn printer will be Windows 7 compatible (since I notice it is Vista 32/64bit compatible).

2) Does anyone know the difference between the 2300dn 6000 page toner for £92(click here) vs the 2300dn 6000 page use and return toner for £78.20 (click here) - One is more expensive than the other but both do 6000 pages....

3) Two warranty options are available: "Basic Warranty - Next Business Day" and the "ProSupport for End Users and Next Business Day On-Site Service" - am I correct in assuming that the only main difference is that the second warranty will send an engineer round, and the first will not? There is no infomation about either when going through the purchasing process.

If anyone can answer any of the above, I would be grateful.

Thank you.

ajm 10:03 05 Aug 09

Hi. Perhaps you could look at buyingh the same printer from here at click here or here click here , both cheaper than dell and offering a 2-year on-site warranty.

In answer to your questions

1. Dell should release the official drivers for Windows 7 once it is launched, however I am sure you can use the exisiting drivers under compatibility mode

2. From the dells site : "Use and Return assures environmentally sound recycling of used toner cartridges".

3. If you purchase from one of the links posted above, they offer 2-years onsite warranty as standard. MOre information on Dell ProSupport click here

cactusjack 11:09 05 Aug 09

Thnak you ajm!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac