delivery charges

SG Atlantis® 20:16 14 Jun 06

any one know a supplier that will deliver to NI for a standard delivery charge.

The local shop don´t want to sell me a tower for 220 with no OS.

SG Atlantis® 20:19 14 Jun 06

220 quid that is.

So if you find me a sempron based system 2600 or 2800. 256ram, on board graphics and 40gb hdd for 220 inc delivery I´ll be happy.

No OS and preferably the mobo to have a slot for a graphics card later on.

Jimmy14 20:53 14 Jun 06

sempron 2800
256mb ram
80Gb HDD
Integrated 128MB Geforce 6100 chipset
click here

It says including vat and delivery so I clicked on the information about delivery and it says nothing about Northern Ireland so I think it would be fine
click here

Jimmy14 20:55 14 Jun 06

First link on pc doesnt work here>> click here

Harpur 21:47 14 Jun 06

i looked at the site and jimmy 14 seems to be right.

g0nvs 19:56 15 Jun 06

Try these.
click here

SG Atlantis® 22:47 15 Jun 06

who are they?

I try to select shipping method and I get options for inks or a laptop battery....weird.

also in their terms they charge restocking fees if I have to return it, hardly a good practice. I´m buying on behalf of someone else too, so I don´t want to incur extra charges that I´ll end up out of pocket for.

Have you used them before?

DieSse 22:55 15 Jun 06

*The local shop don´t want to sell me a tower for 220 with no OS.*

Why do they say they won't sell you a system with no OS, out of interest?

SG Atlantis® 23:14 15 Jun 06

Ignored several emails and fobbed me off on the phone. Compatibility issues and I´d be better off buying a preconfigured system that had been tested on their workbench.

both board and cpu where skt 754, onboard graphics and ide hdd, dvdrw and the case came with a 350psu, atx.

Where´s the issues?

Jimmy14 23:25 15 Jun 06

What about the system I suggested for £250 and delivered with ure requested spec and just a little higher

spuds 12:06 16 Jun 06

Talking about standard delivery charges, I have just received some goods from Derry via Royal Mail with no additional NI charges attached. Sent an item last week, and consulted to well known UK courier companies, and their rates nearly trebled for NI deliveries. Now if something is correct there, I do not know what!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…