Delighted with pc and price

canard 22:05 26 Apr 03

Delighted with pc and price from
click here
Following a recommendation on PCA [tough pcs from honest people] I bought the Athlon CPU PC from this firm with all the upgrades except for the graphics upgrade. The people were endlessly patient and helpful with my ignorance and idiocy.
The resultant pc now does everything it should for my grandchildren and is far superior to my model bought for twice the price three years ago.
A big plus was that no-one tried to sell me one of those five year warranty/insurance deals and there is not a load of repeat/unwanted software.
It all seems very straight forward and straight dealing. For anyone who uses additional apps and is wary of XP it's great.

Lú-tzé 10:17 27 Apr 03

I had not heard of them before, but they seem to be well priced - congrats on your purchase.

graham√ 10:21 27 Apr 03

Thanks, I've passed this to a friend who is looking for a new PC. Certainly looks impressive for the price.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…