Dedicated Servers

simonp1 09:19 14 Mar 05

Im looking to rent a dedicated server not just for web hosting but for gaming applications. Would anyone have any infomation regarding this issue ( i need to look into it in more detail ) or any companies you may think are worth talking to.

Thank you

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:32 14 Mar 05

click here

click here

click here;jsessionid=C7C3E8795C1C188CADF357660E80179F.TC30b?ac=OM.UK.UK274K03375T2635a

Forum Editor 19:18 14 Mar 05

will provide you with a dedicated server, but if you're thinking of gaming be aware that you may run into bandwidth problems - you'll be charged extra by the host if you exceed monthly limits, and these charges can be quite hefty.

I have used
click here for hosting many of my business clients' web sites for years. They are a small, but thoroughly professional company, and I suggest that you take a look at what they can offer.

So going for a dedicated server =WG= ?

Well you know the company i get exiled-gamers CS S server they also do dedicated packages for clan's....

I also know of several other company's.

Anyhow my host is

click here

Others are

click here

I'll have a chat with my host see what he can come up with...

So going for a dedicated server =WG= ?

Well you know the company i get exiled-gamers CS S server they also do dedicated packages for clan's....

I also know of several other company's.

Anyhow my host is

click here

Others are

click here

I'll have a chat with my host see what he can come up with...

simonp1 06:36 15 Mar 05

Thank you for the post's all, some good options their. Hi carl, yes im thinking of going to the source instead of renting via second party. It should give me greater options long term and you never know i might even start sub renting them.

For you and your clan if i remember, 2 server's and the site he said it could be an overkill, but if you then sub let some server space, you may be able to make your money on it....

When you next drop by msn, ill give my hosts contact detail's and you can talk in great detail to him...

simonp1 06:00 16 Mar 05

Hi carl, the servers would get used belive me. But im also able to host other programmes on the dedicated server also. Then i should be able to sub let. The problem as FE said is bandwidth. So far i have found a European company who do 1000gb p/m, and im still working on the calulations to really how much i need. The uk seem to offer less and tend to be expensive so far....

niknax 00:13 08 Aug 05

simonp1

i am looking for a min 2000gb p/m bandwidth do you have any contact numbers? any help much appreciated

nicola

simonp1 07:51 08 Aug 05

HI nicloa, is it for gaming or other uses..i ask as some will offer free gaming bandwdith but with limited download..

niknax 13:34 08 Aug 05

hi its for loading video demonstrations

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…