Decent Laptop needed

fairenough 03:09 26 Dec 08

hi guys, as the sales are here and my current laptop is broken im looking for some (any) advice from some people that know what they are talking about, so i will get to the point,

i need a new laptop, i spend a lot of time on the internet and i play a bit of WoW, im looking for something that meets these small requirements as anything else is a bonus, im looking to spend as little as possible although if a great offer came about that was to good to turn down (they naormally are) i would extend my avaliable amount to about £550.

any and all replies are greatly appreciated

merry christmas to all viewers and repliers :)

Forum Editor 11:36 26 Dec 08

and this is one of them:

click here

fairenough 13:24 26 Dec 08

the link is an awesome laptop, but i feel i wouldnt take full advantage of the available graphics as all i play is WoW, i was using a gateway laptop with a shared graphics card and it ran WoW perfectly (for me), thank you for link though as i may go back to it after a little shopping about, simply because the cheaper the better at the moment:)

curofone 13:46 26 Dec 08

These two are both hp machines that are similar specs to the one that the FE found and are both cheaper click here and click here

difference is these do not have blu-ray players in them.

Kevscar1 07:00 27 Dec 08

4Gb RAM here

click here

Taff™ 12:02 27 Dec 08

Have a look at this one click here= With Blue-Ray and about £450 Have a read at the Questions and Answers regarding games. 4 Gb RAM and Vista Home Premium

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009