decent laptop for £20

BIG ben strikes 10 22:50 09 Aug 04

click here is it really a good deal or a scam do they really send you a laptop for 20?.thanks ben

woody147 23:22 09 Aug 04

i can't believe you're even asking this question. Then again, i suppose you did try and fit the contents of a CD onto 500 floppies :-)

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:51 10 Aug 04

No...obviously. The £20 puts you on a list of people awaiting a laptop. As more people join your name is moved up the list. There are literally hundreds of these 'scheme' awaiting to dupe the unwary and idiotic. I will not bother you with the simple maths involved in these dubious referal/ladder schemes, suffice to say that you have an outside chance (aka nil) of getting a computer. Anyhow that laptop is not exactly an item that one would covet or sell your children for.

Old adage time........ If it seems too good to be true then it probably is.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:52 10 Aug 04

Ahhhhhh..you are the one that bought 500 floppies...it is all clear now. ;-)))))

G

TomJerry 00:57 10 Aug 04

Remember this basic rule in life, dear 13 years pal.

There are some big compinies sell used laptops for around £100. £20 for a laptop is really a joke.

BIG ben strikes 10 08:00 10 Aug 04

well ok but i dunno about any of you guys im off to play a classical game of snooker on top of the roof then im gona get chip faced.anyone wana come?.

BIG ben strikes 10 08:03 10 Aug 04

why not sell to children?.

Magik ®© 08:24 10 Aug 04

if you read the small print, it states that if the laptops all go, they will supply a 12.5 kilo gold bar instead....straight from the bank of england.

BIG ben strikes 10 08:30 10 Aug 04

wow really?

Stuartli 11:46 10 Aug 04

Isn't this the old pyramid scam?

Visit click here for a reasonably priced pre-owned laptop...:-)

Stuartli 11:49 10 Aug 04

Any organisation that states: "Windows XP
Microsoft® Windows® XP is the next version of the Windows operating system" isn't to be trusted - the OS three years old now...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…