DEAL? SB Audigy for only £55 at ebuyer

Murray 15:50 08 May 03

Have a look here

click here

This sounds like an amazing deal. I know it is not the Audigy card, but the previous generation. It still has the drive with all the connectors, remote, etc.

Does anyone else have this card, or the Audigy card with the Live Drive/Audigy Drive?

leo49 16:22 08 May 03

ordered on request (99 days)

You might have to have patience. :o)

-pops- 16:36 08 May 03

The link you gave directs to SB Live! 5.1 Platinum, not Audigy.

The model is grossly out of date now having been superseded firstly by Audigy and now Audigy 2.

There is nothing wrong with the SB Live! 5.1 system but would you want to wait that time (don't believe the 99 days part - no doubt it will be longer) for a product which is obsolete even at the time you place the order?

Brian

Murray 16:39 08 May 03

i see your point, but i have no real need for the latest card you can get. I couldn't find a similar card with a remote and I/O drive like it for less than double the price.

i think it's still a bargain, as long the lead time is less than 3 months!

-pops- 18:08 08 May 03

Have you tried the Soundblaster shop? click here

rickf 19:53 08 May 03

click here at £65 including vat which works out about the same as ebuyer and they have it in stock.

Joe McG 19:59 08 May 03

Murray
You can get an Audigy card here for just over £46

click here

Joe McG 20:00 08 May 03

Sorry,
forgot to say. It also gives you a firewire port.

Murray 20:07 08 May 03

cheers everyone,

Joe McG - I think this is only the bare card - I would really like the drive and remote control - seems a good deal. - even if it's 'old' technology

unfortunately easyetrader has run out of stock on the card i was after - can anyone else recommend where to get it.

Creative shop offers a surround package inc card and 5.1 speakers for aroun £70 - may be my best bet, but this is an even older spec and no remote, etc.

Mz

-pops- 06:43 09 May 03

I built a number of machines with audio remote controls on. Never used these controls once so, don't let that put you off too much!

Brian

Mr Scone 08:24 09 May 03

click here

£50.53 including VAT

MS

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…