Data Kits of Southsea - buy?

badgery 09:02 21 Feb 06

Am contemplating making some purchases from DataKits, but must say I'm a bit perturbed by there being no form of telephone contact.
OK, I am happy enough ordering online, but in the event of any problems I am not impressed by their "answer to emails normally about 48 hours".
I emailed them last week and have had no response yet - if this had been a problem, not just a query, I would be very unhappy by now.
I tried to find a contact number but the only business at their specific address seems to be a garage!!
Has anyone had dealings with DataKits, and if so how do they rate?

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:36 21 Feb 06

Why ask as you seem to have answered the question. No telephone contact, no reply to an email, no other form of contact and a garage as a business place......barge+pole+not+touch spring immediatley to mind.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:40 21 Feb 06

click here

For what it's worth.

G

badgery 10:06 21 Feb 06

Thanks Gandalf, I thought I would 'sound out' members first, particularly as I got the ad for Datakits from this site.
But yes it does seem that they are to be avoided at all cost.
Cheers.

spuds 11:28 21 Feb 06

Requesting information about various companies before you buy is a very good idea. At least it keeps the paying public up to date on whether to, or whether not.

I generally find that Ebuyer, Novatech,CCL are the more reliable, value for money outlets.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…