dabs.com

Macaonasa 15:43 29 Jan 03

Anybody got better alternatives?

€dstow 16:13 29 Jan 03

Depends what you want.

€d

961 17:14 29 Jan 03

If you order things that are in stock (red stock figure)fairly early in the day you will usually get them delivered the next day. If you order things that are not in stock (i.e stock awaited or expected soon or whatever)then you will obviously wait on the supplier delivering to Dabs. I have dealt with them for several years and find them competitive and very good at delivering promptly.

Sending things back however is not so speedy and e-mails sometimes take a little time to produce a response. Don't even think of trying to phone them because they are geared to e-mails rather than answering the phone line.

I don't in practice use anybody else, but I am careful to select mainstream stuff that they have in stock in some quantity. Stick to this and you will appreciate their service

Stuartli 17:46 29 Jan 03

961's viewpoint also applies to Scan, based near to dabs in Bolton (a huge outlet about half a mile from the rear of Bolton Wanderers' Roebuk Stadium).

See click here for prices and also check the TodayOnly page, which often contains some remarkable buys.

I've dealt with both companies over a number of years and the only one I've had trouble with has been dabs; this has been connected with returns procedure or lack of it.

Macaonasa 22:15 29 Jan 03

Thanks all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now