Dabs on speed!!!

A Cat Called George 17:00 17 Oct 03

From reading in this forum it appears many people are less than happy with Dabs. Not me. Yesterday late morning I ordered a new graphics card from Dabs with standard 1>3 day delivery and today it arrived, just 24 hours later. As quick as Crucial were when I bought more ram. Impressive or what?

qudos 17:21 17 Oct 03

I have had the same experience many times, that's why I have been a customer for the last three years.

Sir Radfordin 17:32 17 Oct 03

They always seem find for sending stuff out, its getting them to take it back when faulty thats the problem!

fitfella29 18:43 17 Oct 03

ive never had problems ordering or sending stuff back to dabs been spot on for me each time.

Al94 13:12 18 Oct 03

I agree with Sir Radfordin from personal experience. Will never shop at Dabs ever again.

toadoftoadhall 03:51 19 Oct 03

I've used Dabs a lot and always got the goods pretty quick.
One time, I ordered on-line at 7.30pm and the courier was banging on my door with the items at 7am the next morning! i dont know how they did that!!
Never had to return anything to them though...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…