Dabs service

Tree3 15:23 01 Nov 03

will i still recieve my goods from dabs because of the post strike

Tree3 13:18 02 Nov 03

does anyone know?

MichelleC 13:23 02 Nov 03

Have you asked them? If a firm's worthy of trading they should sort out alternatives.

bremner 13:46 02 Nov 03

I ordered from Dabs on Tuesday evening and received my package by 9.30am on Thursday via Parcel Force, who are unaffected (at this time) by the strike.

On their website there is a general comment about letter deliveries so I assume if the package is small enough they do use the general post.

spuds 17:38 02 Nov 03

The only thing that you can do at present, is to wait and see how things progress.Larger items via Parcel Force or other couriers should be okay.Smaller packaged Royal Mail items, may be held up slightly, but it being so near christmas [bonus and overtime, come to mind]I cannot see any extended postal delays.

Siliconman 11:38 03 Nov 03

Dabs use Parcelforce and not Royal Mail for shipping, although they are part of the same group they use a different Network and have not been affeceted by the strikes.

Jonathan Wall
dabs.com plc

bremner 15:38 03 Nov 03

On your website it says this:

Letterpost deliveries

If your order was shipped by Royal Mail LetterPost (your order confirmation email will confirm this), please note that it can take up to five days for delivery.

If your order hasn't arrived after five days have passed, we can enter a claim against Royal Mail for a lost delivery. This would include Royal Mail writing to you to confirm non-receipt of the order, which is a form you need to fill in and return. It is important that you complete this form and return it.

Once the five day delivery time has been exceeded, we're able to offer a replacement order or a refund and our customer services team will arrange this for you.

To report a missing or late delivery, please email [email protected] using "Letter Post Delivery" in the subject line of your email.

Can you explain in light of what you have put above.?

Siliconman 08:22 04 Nov 03

We switched Royal Mail off once the action started and used Parcel Force even though this was at greater cost to us.

Al94 09:19 04 Nov 03

What, Dabs presence on this forum???????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…