Dabs seem a good company

erkmatrix 12:16 04 Mar 04

Couldn't believe it ordered a microfilter yesterday at around 4.00pm and it arrived this morning, quickest delivery I've ever known.

Phil

Smiler 12:23 04 Mar 04

I have used them frequently and agree with your remarks but there are some on this site who wouldn't agree.

Smiler 12:29 04 Mar 04

type Dabs into the search box on the right and see what comes up

Smiler 12:30 04 Mar 04

Sorry the box is on the left (Iwas looking in a mirror at the time HaHa)

erkmatrix 12:48 04 Mar 04

oh ok yeah I guess I was one of the lucky ones and got a good deal with them

Jester2K 12:50 04 Mar 04

Remember that the unhappy ones are the MINORITY and not the majority. Few people shout about good service these days - everyone shouts about bad service though....

slimbo51 13:04 04 Mar 04

And so they should Jester2k.

Good service should be the norm, not the exception.

Stuartli 13:11 04 Mar 04

dabs.com IS a good company - I've been dealing with it since the late 1980s when it had its outlet in Leyland.

But, in common with most other online retailers, the problems arise on the occasions when you have to return goods, perhaps because they are not the ones ordered or are faulty.

That can prove a real headache and dabs can be just as guilty as anyone else in this respect.

But as Jester2K rightly points out, it's usually only those few who have suffered who complain, yet dabs and similar successfully send out thousands of orders a month.

Al94 13:22 04 Mar 04

is never deal with any online company who do not have a facility to telephone their customer services. I have found from experience that those who "hide" behind email or "enotes" have a reason for doing so. That is the philosophy I now apply to online shopping and so far, so good.

AndySD 13:44 04 Mar 04

I have been dealing with them for 6+ years with no problem and have no problem recomending them to others.

FEEBS 14:20 04 Mar 04

Please read my thread later today about delivery surcharges!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…