dabs / pre order??

fitfella29 15:19 06 Jun 04

im thinking of placing a order with dabs ive done so many times before and quite happy with them but what i need to know is if a order is out of stock when u order do they charge your card right away or when the item is in stock and ready to ship?

€dstowe 15:40 06 Jun 04

I'm fairly sure that if an item is out of stock at one vendor, you should be able to get it at another. Shop around - most likely no need to wait for stock coming in at one particular supplier.

Rayuk 16:23 06 Jun 04

I think you will find they debit your card straight away.
Is it a new model of somekind or are they just out of stock?

computernerdiamnot 17:14 06 Jun 04

I dont think the take it of your card if it is out of stock because you have the right to cancel order if it is not in stock.

I have ordered and canceled when item has not been in stock and never seen a debit or refund.

But you can phone and ask if you are not sure.

fitfella29 17:34 06 Jun 04

its a x800pro graphics card there hard to come by at the moment if a place has them in stock they usually fly off the shelves as soon as there put there and dabs says they have some due in 1-3 days.

powerless 18:02 06 Jun 04

63 Pence -( click here

Try emailing dabs?

fitfella29 18:04 06 Jun 04

yeah i usually buy from overlockers but it doesnt state when they have them in stock.

€dstowe 18:06 06 Jun 04

Komplett seem to have them in stock at a little more than dabs. click here

fitfella29 18:14 06 Jun 04

says none available today.

spuds 19:33 06 Jun 04

click here Bottom of page, click prices, three companies.

Alex-198454 19:12 07 Jun 04

After vowing never to buy from Dabs again following appalling service, I returned, after,uh, 'appalling service' from Savastore. The goods were ordered after 5pm, and were received around mid-day the following day! The one thing I would still be wary of would be ordering goods not currently 'in stock'. Dabs MAY have improved this as well, but I'll wait and see. So, 'in stock' would appear to be the thing to look out for.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…