DABS Good service

BrianW 09:49 23 Jan 03
  BrianW 09:49 23 Jan 03

Ordered CPU + Fan yesterday around 13.30 - delivered this morning at 09.30. As far as delivery times are concerned - brilliant service. (Haven't fitted the bits yet so will have to hope it all works) ;>}}

Stuartli 12:09 23 Jan 03

As with most online outlets, dabs.com's prices and delivery is usually as good as most.

The real problems come if you have faulty items and have to return them or obtain a refund....:-)

But this applies to most of these type of retailers.

They could learn a lesson from some of the mail order companies who offer keen prices and free return and replacement through couriers.

Murray 12:15 23 Jan 03

Ive had lots of good experience with dabs, normally delivering within one or two days.

However i recently spent £400 on an upgrade and it took about 6 days for it to be delivered - the order sat waiting to be picked for about 2 days. It's not all happy stories - not had to return anything yet...

gyrogypsy 16:18 23 Jan 03

I have used them a couple of times, with usual delivery between 2-6 days. However, I ordered a USB hub from them...... it took them 8 WEEKS!!!

And that was only after phoning them 4 times and them promising next day delivery twice.

It said on line when I ordered it that it would be ready for delivery in 4 days.

Never again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…