D-Link Products and service

Just thought that I would pass on news of some fantastic service recieved from D-Link.

As some will know, I had a SECOND HAND and FAULTY modem sent to me by Dabs.com. To be fair, they have given a RMA number but that is little compensation and they will not have any more modems (DSL300G+) in stock until 24th Nov when D-Link have another shipment into the UK.

Contacted D-Link to ask assitance in getting Dabs to answer emails and explained the problem. Today, shipped by 12 hour courrier was a new modem FROM D-Link!! No Purchase, no credit card nothing, just a modem to get me up and running while Dabs sort out their stock control and find out why faulty second had goods are shipped to customers as new stock.

Andy Comerford of D-Link - Thank you very much - I will be returning to D-Links products without fail.

Dabs - Oh well, should have known better really than to expect replies to emails, to expect new stock, to expect you to sort the problem out without leaving me off line as you seemed content to do.....

Dabs 0 - D-link 3

spuds 22:35 07 Nov 03

These are the sort of Customer Care notices, that warms your heart.Knowing that if you purchase the right product, from the right company, then that company will look after its customers.

I have found to be very helpful on the occasions i needed them!

Now after my advice 3 mates have purchased the exact router (DSL 504) with no prob's!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…