Customer Service DABS

Al94 22:00 20 Sep 03

I had to return a faulty ASDSL wireless modem/router to DABS over a month ago. It still hasn't been returned and thay haven't responded to my latest email. Crap service or what??

spuds 22:18 20 Sep 03

Do a Dabs search on this forum. This may give you an insight to similar problems.

I twas a similar compalaint with Dabs that prompted me to join this forum over 3500 visits ago, and in all that time I have seen many threads like this. (Including another one or two from me - never learn!!)

From experience there are two things with Dabs, the shipping is excellent and everything goes out under 24 hour service whether you ask for it or not and 2- the customer service is non-existant!! "David Atherton prides himself on being one of a few CEO's who make his email address public" (From the Dabs website) - Yes, and I bet he has a Junk email rule turned on that will delete all messages sent to that address!!!!!

fitfella29 23:23 20 Sep 03

ive had one item thats broke and that was a 2400+ cpu and returned they had a new one to me within 7 days.

thumbs up for dabs from me.

-pops- 07:38 21 Sep 03

dabs are the main sponsors of Bolton Football Club.

Make of that what you wish!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…