custom pc , how long to build

jimo64 11:40 17 Sep 10

hi

after placing my order with cougar extreme 0n the 28/8/2010 , i received no invoice ,it was just before a bank hol on the Saturday, anyway i contacted cougar on 6/9/2010 spoke with a guy called denial, he sent me the invoice pdf same day with in half an hour dated 01/09/2010 full invoice .
since then i have herd nothing ,no news is good news , but i am wondering whats the normal time or expected, from order to delivery ,or should i be phoning again.

961 11:54 17 Sep 10

You need to ask them

jimo64 12:42 17 Sep 10

hi 961

your right , well with the other half badgering me my better half about it hehe hope she don't see this ,i thought i would ask for others experiences as its my first custom build pc .
update i just got off the phone & i am very pleased to say i was informed by deniel it will be here next week it will be shipped on Monday so i should have it Tues Wednesday, looking forward to it very happy .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…