Is this custom-built PC good enough to play new games?

jomix 02:14 07 Jun 14

Hey everyone, I have been itching to get a PC for ages so i could play some newly released games, and i was wondering if this PC...

click here be good enough to play some of the newer games which have come out lately(including the game WatchDogs). Now my budget is around £450-£500, and my friend said that this budget is not high enough to get a decent gaming PC, but I thought (judging on my pretty weak computer knowledge) that this custom-built gaming PC would be good enough. I am not asking for a unbelievably brilliant PC which can run any new game on Ultra setting, i am just looking for a PC which can run games like WatchDogs and DayZ on average graphics without being very slow.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope some of you PC experts can help! :D

-Joe

...would

mart7 10:12 07 Jun 14

Watchdogs most definitely will run nicely on a 660gtx,runs fine on high settings,with an Intel i5 processor 3.7 and 8gb ram

Cod ghosts,bf4,f1 2013,all run at high or highest settings comfortably

mart7 10:16 07 Jun 14

Note on the pc you are looking at does not come with an operating system

jomix 17:03 08 Jun 14

thanks for the replies, i am glad that this pc is more than capable of running these games and yes i have pre-bought a windows7 installation disc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5