Custom Built Pc

Lee1976uk 13:45 08 Jul 04

Where is the cheapest and best place to buy a custom built pc? I live in Glasgow.

TomJerry 14:06 08 Jul 04

Novatech click here is recommended by many people here. It is not the cheapest, but service seems good.

I do not think it is the best idea to try to find THE cheapest place.

Lee1976uk 14:09 08 Jul 04

point taken tom. i found pc plaza who seem reasonable anyone brought anything from them?

961 20:19 08 Jul 04

I agree that Novatech are good, and also that it is not a good idea to go for the absolute cheapest

Dell are advertising some good offers available until late July I believe

Remember if it don't work outa da box then it don't matter how cheap it is if there is no back up

Ollieole 09:02 09 Jul 04

Lee1976uk

As you are in Glasgow try Kustom PCs in Ayr

click here

see reviews at click here

Ordered a high spec machine from them about 2 months ago after first of all trying a "cheap" company who just took my money and failed to deliver (it then took ages to get my money back after having to involve legal agents).

It cost about £150 more than the £1400 from the cheap co but it was well worth it for the fantastic service and after sales support I received

€dstowe 10:41 09 Jul 04

Kustom PCs is an excellent company.

€d

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…