Custocomp, anyone used it?

Dazzam 12:48 30 Jan 09

Hi guys,

Looking to get a new PC and found custocomp when searching google for custom built pcs. They rank pretty highly on google but I have never heard of them?

The site looks legit and I've spoken to the staff and they seem very helpful but just wondered if there was anyone whos used them? ther a registered company an stuf but im jus a little cautious due to previous paypal scams :@

I'll probably go with it unless there are any shocking stories out there lol cos the price is the best iv foun so far.

Daz

GaT7 13:01 30 Jan 09

Similar query at click here.

Pay with your credit card if you can. G

Dazzam 13:09 30 Jan 09

Awesome, sounds gd to me. il let ya'll no how it goes.

Dazzam 19:22 01 Feb 09

All is OK so far, ordered a "GR Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, HD4850 PC".

Specs included Intel E8400, ASUS P5Q Pro, OCZ 4GB Reapers, 500GB Seagate, Sony DVD, ATI HD4850, 700W Arctic Power PSU and a Thermaltake Soprano Case for under 700 squids.

Got a free wireless card and £15 quid off as well :) had a few payment options and quoted 5-10 working days for delivery so we'll see what it's like when it arrives.

Dazzam 06:11 16 Feb 09

Well I received the PC on Wednesday after waiting 7 working days, so far very pleased. They enailed me when it was ready to check for the best delivery date.

The PC itself came packaged well, included all driver disks, manuals, accessories, cables etc. They installed everything for me and it currently works like a charm!

Very pleased and hope this helps anyone else with similar questions :)

Daz

lennon0910 00:46 17 Feb 09

Actually i typed in custom built pcs into google and didnt find them at all :S

MCE2K5 01:00 17 Feb 09

Try this

custom built pc

Last on first page.

Still smells like Spam to me.

winstanly 17:14 17 Feb 09

hi custocomp is a ok
got my pc within the 10 working days

davy kilwinning

tullie 17:19 17 Feb 09

Me too

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…