cube 247 policy

De Nada 20:10 30 Oct 10

Just for anyone considering purchasing from this company,i had a little difference of opinion over a brand new item ( usb adapter £19-99_ that i bought along with a desktop tower,the tower is great, but when i realised i had purchased the adapter in error i telephoned and explained what happened,and asked to return it,(still in the parcel)they point blank refused,i would have sent the order back but the tower was a very good buy, so i would say be aware if you need to return anything,my daughter bought a new item from amazon two weeks ago, it was offered on free delivery,(book for a gift)the person had already received the same title so my daughter filled in amazons returns form, sent it back,received a full refund and was not asked to pay any postage atall,

rdave13 20:51 30 Oct 10

Over the years I've been a member of this forum I would not buy from Cube. It's their own fault as they supply their own bad publicity by treating their customers in such a fashion. Yours is one of many on these boards,Cube know of us, but still they make their buisiness with customer complaints as a lower issue than sales.
To me that's a bad way of doing buisness, possibly they'll go the same way as Mesh did.

De Nada 21:00 30 Oct 10

Glad its not just me,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…