Cube 247

Gary Wood 19:21 12 Apr 08

I've been looking at the Taurus ST Xtreme from Cube 247 and have been trying to find reviews about Cube online. I've found a few comments here, but they're all quite old.

Has anyone bought a computer from Cube 247 recently? What did you think of the service, build quality etc? Would you recommend them?

Thanks,

Gary

GaT7 15:05 13 Apr 08

Sorry, I cannot answer your question, but may I make a suggestion. Build it yourself - you'll probably get better quality & value. G

FatboySlim71 23:45 13 Apr 08

I can highly recommend Cougar Extreme click here

I got a PC from them around 6 weeks ago, the level of customisation available was fantastic, you basically pick the case and more or less all the components that go into it, i.e. PSU, memory, etc etc. I have never dealt with a PC manufacturer that give me that level of customisation.

Cougars customer service is A1 and so are their PC's, I'm very very happy with mine (and I'm very very fussy)

All I will say is that I owned a Cube PC once, and I have to say that the quality of the build and components are far far greater in the Cougar Extreme PC than the Cube PC that I had. Basically I had a bad experience with Cube and I wouldn't buy from them again, but many people are satisfied with Cube.

My advice is to do a search on here for Cougar Extreme and see how highly they are thought of.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…