Crucial - Top Company

bremner 15:59 20 Feb 04

I know it's been said before - but not for a while - and its worth saying again.

Crucial are a top drawer enterprise.

Order placed yesterday at 1.34pm - delivered this morning at 10am ish.

Diodorus Siculus 17:43 20 Feb 04

Indeed.

And while in the mood for parise, I ordered a novatech laptop on next day pre-10am delivery. By 11am it had not turned up. I phoned to ask why, was told that they would chase it up, and it came a few minutes later.

The praise is due for the fact that I got an invoice today refunding the premium I had paid for pre-10am delivery.

antoni34 19:20 20 Feb 04

Ordered 100 Bulkpaq 4speed DVD blanks last week.
Cost me £55 in total (including courier delivery) and were with me in 3 days.

yes i agree with you bremner i have ordered from them twice,both orderes was delivered the next day

Stuartli 15:00 21 Feb 04

I've never heard any form of criticism about Crucial - it's a model for every other business from every possible aspect.

fuzzyone 15:39 21 Feb 04

Can only add my praise a) for crucial whom i have dealt with a few times, and b) for novatech who are normally my first port of call for most hardware.

M4D 04:21 22 Feb 04

Crucial = Tops

Definately ordering from them if and when i need some more/new ram.

I ordered 2x512 pc3200 and got it within 48 hours.
Good memory and runs top speed no problems.

Aspman 10:14 23 Feb 04

Crucial are always good to deal with.

Scan I'm finding very helpful. I've never placed an order with them that I've not had to change prior to dispatch. The phones have always been answered quickly by very polite and helpful staff who have always made my changes without a problem. I find their postage a little steep for single (cheepish) items but if I'm buying a lot they are good. The Today Only deals are always worth a look too. I was able to pick up some handy extras and save a couple of quid with these recently.

leo49 10:27 23 Feb 04

Sure you're not Stuartli in disguise? :o)

Aspman 10:36 23 Feb 04

It's that split personality thing. We can't help it. Bring on the chlorpromazine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…