Crucial Memory Purchase

rickimalone 11:44 20 Apr 04

Made an order on Saturady night for a stick of 256MB DDR PC2100 200PIN SoDIMM for my work laptop.

Recieved an email yesterday,monday, giving me a royalmail tracking number and overview of purchase.....

8:00am this morning royalmail delivered a recorded special delivery parcel with my very well packaged RAM with Instructions on how to install.....

Had a bit of a problem with the install as the second free slot in laptop was different from the occupied slot and it through me.....

No problems though called crucial and the rep pulled up files on my laptop and talked me through it with ease......

Very very good service indeed, now my Compaq Presario 900 AMD1500+ is running alot better start-up time is better and everything is alot faster.

Thankyou crucial........

TBH1 11:50 20 Apr 04

yep, Crucial have a very good name on this forum. I have used them only once and like you, was amazed at the spped of delivery. Would not hesitate in using again.

spuds 11:59 20 Apr 04

Crucial seem to have a very well earned 'gold award' status. Their deliveries and aftersales always seem to hit major highs.Pity that this type of service is not provided by all suppliers.Perhaps in the future, who knows!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…